Global Food Hygiene - producer, importer, distributor of art. Health and Safety. More details about the company can be found on www.globalhygiene.pl
Due to the dynamic development, we are recruiting for the position:
Contractor Service Consultant
Place of work: Sieradz, Kuśnie 41D
- Ongoing cooperation with the company's clients in the field of the correctness of the order fulfillment process (ERP)
- Preparation of commercial documentation, including sales invoices
- Preparation of regular reports, analyzes and summaries
- Close cooperation with the logistics and production department
- Support for the Sales Department in dealing with the client
- Cooperation with the Customer Relationship Manager
- higher education: economic preferred,
- knowledge of the English language is a good thing,
- experience in B2B sales,
- high interpersonal and communication skills, high-level culture,
- analytical thinking skills,
- very good organization of own work,
- knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel),
- knowledge of the COMARCH program is welcome
- Work in a dynamically developing company with an established position on the market,
- Stable, long-term employment
- An interesting and challenging job
- Possibility of professional development and improvement of qualifications
- MultiSport package for you and your loved ones
- Attractive financial conditions
- Necessary work tools
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
in the title, enter your name, surname, position.
Please be advised that we will contact only selected people.
Please include the following clause in your application documents:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of recruitment for the position of CONSULTANT DS. CUSTOMER SERVICE by Global Food Hygiene in accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L No. 119, p. 1) "
If you want your CV to take part in subsequent recruitments, do not forget about the following clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes by Global Food Hygiene in accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 ( Journal of Laws UE L No. 119, p. 1) "