Global Food Hygiene - producer, importer, distributor of art. Health and Safety. More details about the company can be found on www.globalhygiene.pl
Due to the dynamic development, we are recruiting for the position:
Place of work: Sieradz, Kuśnie 41D
- creating and implementing the company's communication and marketing strategy
- analysis of models, reports and campaign results and recommending adequate solutions based on them
- experience in implementing B2B marketing strategy
- searching for new marketing opportunities and their implementation
- creating and implementing automatic e-marketing communication scenarios
- practical knowledge of internet marketing and internet analytics;
- analysis of traffic and user behavior and supervision of websites (CMS WordPress)
- content editing and production of marketing materials
- knowledge of Google Analyzes Knowledge of CorelDRAW, GetResponse Photoshop, Canva will be an advantage
- knowledge of HTML basics
- the ability to think analytically and logically and to formulate conclusions based on the available data
- the ability to create reports, analyzes, presentations
- knowledge of e-commerce and digital marketing issues
- good organization of own work, responsibility and independence
- Stable, long-term employment
- An interesting and challenging job
- Possibility of professional development and improvement of qualifications
- MultiSport package for you and your loved ones
- Attractive financial conditions
- Necessary work tools
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
in the title, enter your name, surname, position.
Please be advised that we will contact only selected people.
Please include the following clause in your application documents:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of recruitment for the position of CONSULTANT DS. CUSTOMER SERVICE by Global Food Hygiene in accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L No. 119, p. 1) "
If you want your CV to take part in subsequent recruitments, do not forget about the following clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes by Global Food Hygiene in accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 ( Journal of Laws UE L No. 119, p. 1) "