Global Food Hygiene - producer, importer, distributor of art. Health and Safety. More details about the company can be found on www.globalhygiene.pl
Due to the dynamic development, we are recruiting for the position:
Quality Control Specialist
- implementation, management of the complaint handling process and analysis of customer feedback
- quality control procedures
- monitoring the quality system in the company and at suppliers
- ensuring the required quality of products prepared for shipment to our customers
- reporting of performed activities / quality checks in production processes
measurement control and visual inspection for defects
- initiating preventive actions
- keeping records
- High communication skills
- High independence and care for the quality of work
- Very good organization of own work ensuring the implementation of entrusted tasks
- Definitely in action, goal-oriented
- Ability to build relationships
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Quick assimilation of new information
- Experience in trading
- Experience in the personal protective equipment industry is welcome
- Secondary or higher education
- Willingness to carry out tasks outside the place of residence
- Driving license category B.
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com
in the title, enter your name, surname, position.
Please be advised that we will contact only selected people.
Please include the following clause in your application documents:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of recruitment for the position of CONSULTANT DS. CUSTOMER SERVICE by Global Food Hygiene in accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L No. 119, p. 1) "
If you want your CV to take part in subsequent recruitments, do not forget about the following clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes by Global Food Hygiene in accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 ( Journal of Laws UE L No. 119, p. 1) "