Global Food Hygiene - producer, importer, distributor of art. Health and Safety. More details about the company can be found on www.globalhygiene.pl
Due to the dynamic development, we are recruiting for the position:
Place of work: Sieradz, Kuśnie 41D
- Acceptance of deliveries of goods
- Taking care of order at the workplace, entrusted property and safety of goods
- Completion and issuance of an order for customers in accordance with the documentation
- Appropriate arrangement of goods in the warehouse
- Controlling stock levels
- Compliance with the procedures for the storage of goods
- Checking compliance of delivered / released goods with orders
- Unloading and loading of goods
- Ability to work in a group and good organization of own work
- Experience in a similar position is much appreciated
- Commitment to the duties entrusted
- Knowledge of the basic principles of warehouse management
- Ability to use a trolley (UDT qualifications are welcome)
- Work in a dynamically developing company with an established position on the market.
- Stable, long-term employment
- An interesting and challenging job
- Possibility of professional development,
- MultiSport package for you and your loved ones
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com
in the title, enter your name, surname, position.
Please be advised that we will contact only selected people.
Please include the following clause in your application documents:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of recruitment for the position of CONSULTANT DS. CUSTOMER SERVICE by Global Food Hygiene in accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L No. 119, p. 1) "
If you want your CV to take part in subsequent recruitments, do not forget about the following clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes by Global Food Hygiene in accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 ( Journal of Laws UE L No. 119, p. 1) "